© 2011 Plastic & Cosmetic Specialist of Laredo. All Rights Reserved.
Options are now available that allow for patients to receive the treatment that they always wanted that may not be covered on their medical insurance plans. These loans were made available to assist the financial burden of paying for a procedure in full up front. Dr. Moreno's office works with 4 different financiers to provide our patients with options in securing their necessary funding.
- American HealthCare Lending is the premier financing option in the Cosmetic Industry
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from American HealthCare Lending:
•Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000 •Term options out to 60 months (affordable monthly payments) •No collateral required •No prepayment penalties •Fast & easy loan inquiry process •100% Confidential
- Alpheon Credit offers a credit line with either flexible payments or 0% interest for 6 or 12 months
- Instant credit decisions
- Secure online application
HOW IT WORKS
- Click in the links located below
- You will be directed to a secure application
- Receive approval and complete terms
- Choose to accept or decline offer
Revolving Credit vs Installment Loan
Revolving credit establishes a specific line of credit that remains available. Installment loans have specific terms or 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months and a set monthly payment due each month. Our installment loans do not provide interest free periods.
Financing is available for all offered procedures.