Options are now available that allow for patients to receive the treatment that they always wanted that may not be covered on their medical insurance plans. These loans were made available to assist the financial burden of paying for a procedure in full up front. Dr. Moreno's office works with 2 different financiers to provide our patients with options in securing their necessary funding.
- Advance Care offers revolving credit products provided by leading banks
- Interest free periods available include 15, 9 and 6 months
- Instant credit decisions
- Secure on line application
- Perfect for applicants with above average to excellent credit
HOW IT WORKS
- Select “Apply Now” or click on one of the buttons
- Choose current credit status from Excellent, Good, Fair
- You will be directed to a product which best matches your credit situation
- Complete secure, on line application
- Receive approval and complete terms
- Choose to accept or decline offer
Revolving Credit vs Installment Loan
Revolving credit establishes a specific line of credit that remains available. During interest free periods, 2% of the balance is due each month and is credited to the principal. After the interest free period, the payment increases to 2% plus the appropriate interest.
Installment loanshave specific terms or 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months and a set monthly payment due each month. Our installment
loans do not provide interest free periods. Financing is available for all offered procedures.